MyKoolClassroom Contest is Back!
May is going to be a fun month!
Share pictures of your child care centre or classroom with resources or furnishings from Louise Kool and Galt in action to #MyKoolClassroom19 for a chance to win one of three $100 Louise Kool gift certificates!
Enter now, we'll award the first prize on May 3rd, with two more to follow in May!
We are inviting Canadian early years educators to show their Louise Kool furnishings or resources in action. Share a snap of your invitations and provocations, your room's layout or learning areas, or how your kids are putting your learning resources through their paces.
Blocks, infant area, outdoor classroom, science discovery, sand and water play, constructions, dramatic play, reading nook, mud kitchen, indoors or out, child care centre or early grades school -- just share and you could win.
Click here to see the winners from our last MyKoolClassroom contest.
Entering is easy!
Snap a photo of your Kool Classroom either indoors or outdoors. Upload your picture tagged with #MyKoolClassroom19, to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook or just email it to email@example.com.
Share your submission using the hashtag #MyKoolClassroom19 and @Louisekool and be sure to tell your colleagues and friends.
Please note, only pictures of learning spaces in Canada are eligible to enter.
Win one of 3, $100 e-gift cards from Louisekool.com. Winners will be selected by the quality and creativity of a learning environment that makes use furnishings and/or resources supplied by Louise Kool.
A winner will be chosen every two weeks, so keep on posting and sharing!
Winners will be announced on:
Contest ends on May 29th, 2019 11:59pm EST.
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of Louise Kool & Galt with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- How to participate:
- Take a photo of your classroom either indoor or outdoor and showing the way your space encourages learning with products from Louise Kool.
- Share on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #MyKoolestClassroom19, and tag @Louisekool.
- To be eligible to win, be sure your profile is not set to private.
- Or email an attached picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions will be judged by staff of Louise Kool
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Canada, who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
- Prize: Three (3) $100.00 (CAD) e-gift cards at Louise Kool & Galt. The Prize is worth $100.00 (Canadian Dollars) each. Winner is solely responsible for all costs (i.e.: shipping charges), incidentals, and expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will be accepted. All federal, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from April 12, 2019 until May 29th, at 11:59pm EST. Louise Kool & Galt will select three (3) winners from all eligible entries. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
- Rules of participation: A person may submit the contest as many times as they would like.
- Notification: The prize winners will be notified via email or call. If the contestants do not respond within two (2) days of notification, or does not meet all of the contest conditions, another entry will be selected from all remaining entries.
- Conditions: Louise Kool & Galt assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win, entrant must first have complied with Contest Rules. All winners consent to the use of their submissions, first name and city of residence without payment or compensation in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by Louise Kool & Galt. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold Louise Kool & Galt responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Tags: Contest
- Anna Aleksanyan