Improve the air quality of your classroom with the new portable True HEPA Air Purifier. With the dual True HEPA filters, the air purifier removes at least 99.97% of airborne contaminants in one pass and helps circulate the air of an average classroom* 5.2 times per hour.
FOR A LIMITTED TIME -- Get a free replacement filter kit, with 2 filters, a $129.99 value when you buy the Portable True HEPA Air Purifirer
Includes a child safety lock, timer and five fan speeds to adjust to the environment. Filters are easy to replace when needed.
The purifier has the same
- Indicator to prompt filter replacement
- Dual HEPA filters (filter lifetime is 1600 hours or approximately 1 year of use in a school setting)
- Four casters
- Runs at the same volume as a normal conversation and blends into the environment like white noise
Measures: 46 W x 27 D x 71 H cm (18" x 10.5" x 22")
Features and tech specs
- Dual True HEPA filters that capture at least 99.97% of particles measuring 0.3 microns
- Also removes common allergens from the air (dust, pollen, mold, bacteria)
- Lab tested for HEPA efficacy using smoke which represents the smallest of particles
- In a typical classroom of 750 sq ft that gets 1.5 air changes per hour (ACH) from existing ventilation systems, adding the our air purifier will increase the ACH to 5.2*
- The clean air delivery rate (CADR) is 365 cubic feet per minute (CFM) which means every minute, 365 cubic feet of air is purified
- Approximately 44dB (normal conversation noise level) at 6 ½ ft from unit
- ETL listed to UL 507 standard
*The Portable True HEPA Air Purifier is designed for an average classroom that is 750 sq ft, with ceilings at 8 ft height. Fan speed, ceiling height, age of HVAC and other ventilation are all variables that affect total air changes per hour (ACH). To achieve optimum air purification for your room size, please contact us to calculate the right number of units for your space. You will need to provide the room size and ceiling height.
Pre-filter is made of a micron mesh material that prevents larger particles such as pet fur, dander and course dust from clogging the HEPA filter. It captures particles that are 2.5mm in size at a rate of more than 99.9% and can easily be cleaned by hand.
Why Air Purifiers?
Keeping good air quality indoors can greatly improve well-being of those with asthma or allergies, and it reduces the transmission of viruses, including COVID-19. The virus spreads through aerosolized particles that tend to hang in the air unless they are blown away or removed; air purifiers can do both.
To prevent the spread of airborne viruses indoors, the air should be refreshed five to six times per hour, however, over half of existing school and building ventilation systems are outdated and achieve less than that. Placing portable air purifiers in these spaces helps reduce the amount of airborne contaminants, including viruses by refreshing and purifying the air as it passes through its filters.
*99.97% is the filtering efficiency measured with the worst-case particle size of 0.3microns (the standard for most penetrating particle size or MPPS). Particles that are smaller than 0.3microns and larger than 0.3microns will be filtered at an efficiency equal to or greater than 99.97%. Learn more about how HEPA filters capture particles. Visit the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) website.