Made for outdoor play with weatherproof, acetylated wood the new Outlast Toddler Bridges engages large muscle play for young children, outdoors or in. Unique weatherproof design ensures durability backed by a lifetime warrantee.
They’re completely stable but portable so teachers can reconfigure the yard to changing needs:
- Flexible, movable units can be reconfigured to support the constantly expanding capabilities of toddlers.
- Up and over, in and out, these playthings satisfy a young toddler‘s constant need for exploratory movement.
- Heavily rounded hand rails are the right height to support cruisers.
67.31 cm H X 70 cm W X 153 cm L (26.5" X 28" X 60")
For ages 12 to 36 months
Designed and Built to Last a Lifetime
Outlast items are rugged and extremely durable. That's why Louise Kool backs them with a Lifetime guarantee.
- Built of weatherproof acetylated wood they won’t warp, shrink or rot in any conditions.
- Acetylation is a non-toxic treatment whose only by-product is vinegar. No harsh chemicals you can confidently use outlast products indoors and out for any kind of activity, invitation or provocation.
- Reinforced edges with no exposed end grain to split or splinter.
- Tables, benches and other furnishings have thick, curved legs and a wide stance for a stable base and generous leg room
- Thoughtful design touches – curved lids, interlocking knob construction, removable disk/wheels, built in storage – mean multiple uses and endless creativity.
Blocks, Planks, Steering Wheels and Ramps
Outlast Blocks deliver all the benefits associated with open-ended block play – outdoors! With Outlast children creatively activate large muscles to build their own outdoor play structures.
The Outlast Blocks’ unique interlocking feature allows children to build completely stable structures on uneven ground. Interlocking knobs connect ramps, blocks and even flow pans securely and easily enough for children to build.
Reinforced with UV resistant rubber corners, which have no sharp edges the entire system is modular with all blocks and planks fitting perfectly together.
Unlike other wooden blocks, Outlast can get wet and be used in sand and water play.
Storage and Sheds
Keep your outdoor space tidy all year round!
The combination of play and storage will provide hours of exploration for a large group of children. Heavily rounded edges, super stable construction, and thoughtful details, the intentionally simple design stimulates children’s creativity.
Crates come with many sets. For complete storage solution, consider an Outlast shed.
From a simple table unit to a complete play center, the Outlast Water Play System will transform your outdoor space!
And our Outlast blocks can get wet and be used in sand and water play.
- Interlocking knobs connect ramps, blocks and even flow pans securely and easily enough for children to build.
- Recessed brown pans are removable
- Large bore drains with child-resistant plug allows for fast and easy cleanup
- Lids rest securely but curved edges allow air to circulate and dry out sand and surfaces
- Curved legs for sturdy construction
- All tools and hardware are included for simple assembly
Tables and Seating
Outlast Tables and Seating will help extend your classroom outside, connecting children to the natural world on a daily basis. Versatile and child-sized they add new possibilities and dimensions to your outdoor space.
- Child-size design enables comfort and concentration.
- Smooth surface you can even write or draw on
- Weather-proof. Acetylated wood won't rot, warp, swell, or shrink. Stainless steel hardware throughout.