Smoothly rounded edges and solid maple top and legs, this table will service generations of children. Lightweight, Woodcrest chairs are made of one-piece multiply laminated maple, protected with a child safe clear finish. Table top, 56D cm (22") and 3cm (1⅛") thick.
This set includes a 20" high Square Table and two 12" Woodcrest Chairs.
- Solid 1 ⅛” maple table top, with smoothly rounded edges
- Exceptionally sturdy and wobble-free, with solid maple legs.
- Elegant and comfortable Woodcrest Chairs have a “waterfall” front to support good posture.
Table: 56L x 56W x 51H cm (22"x 22"x 20")
Chairs: 35.5L x 39W x 57H cm (14"x 15.5"x 22.5")
Ground to seat is 30.5H cm (12")
Design for a Lifetime of Child Care
Community Playthings (CP) furniture and toys are purpose built for early years classrooms with predominantly natural materials like maple hardwood. They are designed to realize an open-ended play-to-learn educational goals.
- CP furniture is built using mortise and tenon joints — one of the strongest in woodworking.
- Maple hardwood construction.
- Protective finish is infrared bonded – does not wear off no matter how often you clean.
- Backed by Louise Kool with a Lifetime Warranty
It is not unusual for Community Playthings products to last decades and even generations.
Designed for Child Care Safety
Community Playthings products do not just comply with regulations: they are designed with children’s health and safety as a core principle. Utmost vigilance is maintained to ensure all known or suspected hazards are eliminated from the product line.
- Pinch free hinges
- Childproof latches
- Rounded edges
Community Playthings’ rigorous design process, including failure mode and effects analysis, reduces the risk of equipment-related accidents and are a natural result of child-centred design.
Environmental design for your centre and the world
Rather than awaiting regulation, CP’s product developers closely monitor scientific research, moving early to eliminate potential chemical hazards. While other manufacturers may insist that endocrine disrupters and phthalates are harmless, but CP’s green chemistry policy requires greater responsibility. All Community Playthings furniture products are made from low emitting materials -- safe for your children and staff.
- Certified to meet LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) credit standards.
BPA and PVC free. Parents can be assured that there is nothing safer on the market; Community Playthings is BPA and PVC free.