Canadian ECE’s Get Creative with WidgitOnline!
Use WidgitOnline tool to create visuals, print and share! 1 Lucky Winner will get Free 1 year Subscription of WidgitOnline.
For inspirations: Check out our recent web workshop on WidgitOnline Here
How to Enter
Follow us in FB - @LouiseKoolandGalt or IG @louisekool
Sign-up for 21 day free trial of WidgitOnline (if you don’t have one already)
Use it to create something, print them and put them to use in your classroom environment.
Click a picture and upload it on social media with the #ecescanwidgit and tag @louisekool or send in messenger or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only pictures of learning spaces in Canada are eligible to enter. Participants can submit as many entries as they like.
1 Lucky Winner will get FREE 1 year subscription of WidgitOnline.
Contest ends on 1st March 2022, 11:59pm EST
The winner will be announced on 4th March
Good Luck !!
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of Louise Kool & Galt with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
How to participate:
- Take a photo of your Widgit work in the learning environment
- Share on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #ecescanwidgit, and tag @Louisekool.
- or send us in FB or IG Messenger
- To be eligible to win, be sure your profile is not set to private.
- Or email an attached picture to email@example.com
- Submissions will be judged by staff of Louise Kool
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Canada, who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
- Prize: 1 Year Free Subscription to WidgitOnline. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will be accepted. All federal, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from February 9, 2022 until March 1, 2022 at 11:59pm EST. Louise Kool & Galt will select 1 winner from all eligible entries. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
- Rules of participation: A person may submit the contest as many times as they would like.
- Notification: The prize winners will be notified via Messenger, email or call. If the contestants do not respond within two (2) days of notification, or does not meet all of the contest conditions, another entry will be selected from all remaining entries.
- Conditions: Louise Kool & Galt assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win, entrant must first have complied with Contest Rules. All winners consent to the use of their submissions, first name and city of residence without payment or compensation in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by Louise Kool & Galt. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold Louise Kool & Galt responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.