Takes just one minute to disinfect devices, including laptop screens and keyboards!
Trolleys are designed for devices on the move! The popular Tech Tub2 Trolleys now include options which have a UV Tech Tub to create a complete device charging, storing and disinfecting solution. The green tub stores, charges and locks up small sets of iPads®, 11” Chromebooks™ and other tablets and the blue tub disinfects them. The large UV chamber of the blue tub disinfects laptop keyboards and screens (when open), VR headsets, headphones, robotics and other commonly used classroom items. Disinfects one tablet or Chromebook at a time.
Tech Tub Trolley:
- Holds 1 Tech Tub2®
- Adjustable handle
- Ideal for transporting small quantities of devices
- Durable 3” casters
iPad 8 requires a special adapter to be used along with the Tech Tub. Please call our Customer care for more details.
- One minute to disinfect to a 99.9% kill* of common hospital and classroom viruses and bacteria
- Fully enclosed disinfection chamber (no UVC exposure to user)
- Disinfects tablets, Chromebooks and other devices
- Chromebooks can be disinfected while open, cleaning the outside, germy keyboard and screen
- Large chamber also fits VR headsets, headphones, robotics and other high-tech and low-tech classroom items
- The UV bulbs turn on only when the door is closed securely and start button is pushed
- UVC filtering window (to check bulbs are working)
- Lights on the door also indicate UVC disinfection status
- UVC bulbs have shatterproof sleeves to prevent glass and gases from escaping if a bulb is broken
- Bulbs emit UVC radiation at a wavelength of 245nm which is proven to be effective at eliminating bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Bulbs are arranged to provide complete 360 degrees of irradiance and the highly reflective polished aluminum chamber maximizes effectiveness of the UVC bulbs
- Bulbs are easy to replace (available from Copernicus) and are rated for 11,000 hours**
- 12 Medical grade testing cards to check effective germicidal level of UVC (monthly checks are recommended and additional cards available from Copernicus)
- UL testing in progress
*Kill rate claims are based on preliminary data only, conducted by a third-party. Biological lab testing in progress. As with all UV disinfection technology, many, but not all viruses and germs are killed in the process.
**Phillips brand bulbs are easily replaced and available from Copernicus. Bulb hours may vary based on frequency of use.
- Measures: 13" (33 cm) H x 12 1/2" (32 cm) W x 16 1/4" (41 cm) D
- Inside chamber measurements: 8 ½” (21 cm) H x 9 ½” (24.5 cm) W x 12 ¾” (32 cm) D
- Trolley Measures 35 3/4" (91 cm) H x 14 3/4" (37 cm) W x 19 1/2" (50 cm) D
- Lifetime on Tech Tub2 and Trolley components. UV Tech Tub: Lifetime on Tub components and 1 year warranty on UV bulbs and electrical components.